Some of these you will also find on your class slideshow.
If you can't find anything, change up your keywords. (or brainstorm more using the generator)
If you can't understand it, you can't put it in your own words.
Library Catalog -- books and WebPath Express (click on Middle School, if needed)
KidInfoBits and InfoTrac Junior -- especially for newspaper and magazines (think Current Events!)
Frequently used websites:
- NIH -- National Institute of Health -- Health Information
- WHO -- World Health Organization -- Health Topics
- CDC -- Center for Disease Control -- Diseases and Conditions
- Mayo Clinic -- Diseases and Conditions
- KidsHealth.org -- Use the kids or teen section
Need more complex information? Try: