Hey, 8th grade,
The time has come... we're gearing up for our trip to DC, and one of the parts of this experience is selecting students to help document it for the slide show.
Are you interested in being a DC Photographer?
If so, read on for the job description:
- Participate in training classes and online activities to learn about photography (during study, lunches and at home).
- Help your HR select a homeroom song to be included in the slideshow.
- Take photos in DC of everyone in your group, including teachers. (School cameras are available.)
- Take care of all equipment loaned out to you.
- Actively work during 2-4 periods (or after school times) during the week of April 22nd.
- Sort photos and select the best 32 that both includes everyone and tells your HR story.
Fill out the form by the end of the school day on Tuesday, February 26th.
We will let you know about selection by Friday, March 1st.
If you are selected, you must attend an introductory lunch meeting on Tuesday, February 5th.
Looking forward to DC!